Who do you sit across the desk from?
Have you ever really sat down and gotten to know the people in your network? Or people you work with? Or people that run businesses in your community? Probably not. But seeing how I’ve got a good sized network, work with some really cool people and am interested in what other businesses are up to in my community, I thought I’d do that for you.
You’re welcome 🙂
Thanks for listening!
Sometimes it can take a little while to be sure of a skill set. For some it’s a quicker trip, for others, well they are cocky out of the gate. I’m a bit of both. For the most part, it doesn’t occur to me that I’ll fail. I’ll try just about anything that runs the … Continue reading Prove It or Demonstrate It
It’s May! Of course you all knew that yesterday but apparently I like to be fashionably late to the start of the month 😉 🍎🍏🍎 This month’s health topics include #foodallergies, #cysticfibrosis and with sunny days ahead, let’s not forget #melanoma. 🍎🍏🍎 If you are a health pro looking to boost your online profile, get … Continue reading What’s Hot In Health for May 2017?
MCV Communications focuses on teaching business owners the best ways to communicate for their business so they can get back to work faster.
Any of these sound familiar?
- how do I generate new ideas?
- what goes in to a content calendar?
- why shouldn’t my business be on Instagram?
- is it going to take a huge amount of time to set this up?
- how could I benefit from getting my communications organized?
- how much time should I be spending on communications ?
- what questions should I ask when talking to a communications consultant?
- how could I save time by organizing my communications tools?
- what’s a thinking partner and why should I get one?
- how does mind mapping work?
Our goal is to provide answers and create solutions that work with unique your needs, your available staff and your businesses long term goals.
Cookie cutter services? That’s just not our style.